Lizhen Shi, Zhong Wang, Weikuan Yu, Xiandong Meng, "Performance evaluation and tuning of biopig for genomic analysis." In the proceedings of Proceedings of the 2015 International Workshop on Data-Intensive Scalable Computing Systems, 2015.
- B.S. in GitHub, GitHub University, 2012
- M.S. in Jekyll, GitHub University, 2014
- Ph.D in Version Control Theory, GitHub University, 2018 (expected)
- Summer 2015: Research Assistant
- Github University
- Duties included: Tagging issues
- Supervisor: Professor Git
- Fall 2015: Research Assistant
- Github University
- Duties included: Merging pull requests
- Supervisor: Professor Hub
- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Sub-skill 2.1
- Sub-skill 2.2
- Sub-skill 2.3
- Skill 3
Lizhen Shi, Zhong Wang, Weikuan Yu, Xiandong Meng, "A case study of tuning MapReduce for efficient Bioinformatics in the cloud." Parallel Computing, 2017.
Ji Huang, Stefania Vendramin, Lizhen Shi, Karen McGinnis, "Construction and optimization of a large gene Coexpression network in maize using RNA-Seq data." Plant physiology, 2017.
Lizhen Shi, Xiandong Meng, Elizabeth Tseng, Michael Mascagni, Zhong Wang, "SpaRC: scalable sequence clustering using Apache Spark." Bioinformatics, 2018.
Lizhen Shi, Bo Chen, "A Vector Representation of DNA Sequences Using Locality Sensitive Hashing." bioRxiv, 2019.
Kexue Li, Lili Wang, Lizhen Shi, Li Deng, Zhong Wang, "Deconvolute individual genomes from metagenome sequences through short read clustering." BioRxiv, 2019.
Shi, Lizhen and Wang, Zhong, "Computational Strategies for Scalable Genomics Analysis." Genes, 2019.
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams